Saturday 4 April 2015

The Stoush



It’s been well documented that Bully my Kooka has some issues with both Daphne & Cedrick the Lorries. And Cedrick doesn’t take a backward step for any bird.

So it’s not unexpected that a few will happen in front of the camera.
I was so blessed with a few the other day.  They were as funny as.
I'll let the following photos tell this story.
Daphne I'm top cocky here


Is that grape worth losing your face for Daphne?


"Hang on Daphne, help is on the way", yells Cedrick


Daphne I'm lining up his big boof head


I'm coming Daphne. Help is but 1 second away
It was at this exact same time that Bully coincidently, lost interest in this and stood back.
Now this was the last thing Cedrick expected. Now remember, Cedrick is coming in at a million miles an hour to take off Bullys head. Except now there is NO head. And it’s too late to change direction. Time for a grade A, full speed, high impact, in front of girlfriend, face plant.
“This is so embarrassing. Thank God there was no Camera”


All Bully had to say was "this is going to be classic Cedrick"



Bully had more to say but couldn't
as she nearly chocked to death laughing
I have got to say Cedrick has heart. After what was probably the most embarrassing landing in all of Lorikeet time, he bounced up and wanted to continue the fight.

"I'm telling you Bully, you better stop laughing,
 I'm burring up"


"If you continue this Cedrick, I'll tell my mum"


MUM


"My Mum's on the way. We'll see how tough you are now"
Now if you believe in Karma


"Bully Baby, mums on the way"


The sacrifice we mums make.
Here it is, I find myself doing a deliberate face plant
in front of Cedrick just to keep the peace.
Yes, I know Bully would have started this.


But Cedrick seems satisfied
 That's it for tonight
See you all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment