Wednesday 15 April 2015

Button the playfull Kookaburra #1



Button has been in a bit of a playful mood of late.

She is having fun with everything.

The chores finished, I was relaxing on the veranda with a beer, enjoying the stillness of the late arvo when the family arrived on the railing. I hadn’t fed them for a few days which they let me know.

I had some strip meat still in the fridge, so they were good for a feed.

Now, we have a procedure for this. I show them the meat in my left hand, stick out my index finger on my right, and they jump on for a feed.

And for Boss, Bitey & Brave Baby, that’s exactly what they did.
Bitey hopping on, Brave Baby queued up & Button down the end


Bitey having been fed flies off to be replaced by Boss.
This is us inspecting his troops.

Then I got to Button……………

Now she knows what to do, but wants to play first.
I put it out - she bites it. Now, there is absolutely no malice here, She is just being playful.
 
 
C'mon Button, stop biting me and hop on.


You know I'll only play this game for so long.
If you don't hop on soon, well I guess you go without.


That got her

With us both still in a mood for games, we played worms in holes.
She has to dig for her dinner.

Just rewards

This is our special time
Games played, she's fed.
Ready for a gentle stroke before bed.

Her mischievousness carried onto the Tapas Bar, but I'll put up a separate post on that.




 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment