Saturday 4 April 2015

Good Karma - Spotted Dove


It seems saving that Magpie (my last post), has bought me some good Karma.
Over the last week or so, I have had 3 new visitors to the Tapas Bar.

One I thought I’d get, One I hoped I’d get & One I didn’t know lived in the area.
As usual I have too many photos so I will post by visitor.

The One I thought I’d get. A Spotted Dove.

 
I have had a pair of Spotted Doves visit my backyard regularly. They walk around picking up the scrapes that fall from the Tapas Bar. Although they must know the table is loaded with food, not once have they jumped up to take a look.

On occasion I have set the Tapas on the grass, with the hope that they may wander in front of the camera. But alas they have camera phobia. I knew eventually I’d get some photos. It was only a matter of time. What I hadn’t expected was not 2 but 5 birds came in for the camera.

Now all the birds at the Tapas Bar have names & characters.

Our latest visitors are an introduced species from Asia, so with that, please meet Rhonda & Ketut.
Rhonda


Ketut


Rhonda, you look so hot today, like a sunrise.
Kiss me Ketut


Well as the weeks flew their relationship blossomed.

Ketut, who gets paid in crumbs, saved and saved and saved. He wanted to prove his love. He needed to get her an Ankle Bracelet, but not just an ordinary bracelet, but one that reflected her true beauty.

I'm not leaving without that bloody bracelet
 
Making it himself, he walks up to Rhonda on the beach, Leaning forward he gently placed the Bracelet on her ankle. The only thing he said before turning & walking away was “Rhonda, meet me at the dance tonight. I have something important to ask you” and with that, he was gone.

 
Excited like a school girl, Rhonda gets to the dance early. Ketut isn’t there. That’s OK because I may grab a quick drink. It’s here she meets Trent, who asks if she would like to dance.

While on the dancefloor with Trent, Ketut arrives. Marching straight up he demands to know what’s going on, and where was her Bracelet.

“Ketut” says a startled Rhonda. “The bracelet, I must have lost it between Thriller and Gangnam Style”
“Great, that’s just great Rhonda”
"Well I'll not be leaving tonight without that bloody bracelet, that's for sure Rhonda"



Well it's not over here.

For a sec I thought I saw it here, but no.

A week later....."Hey Ketut what you doing"
"Still looking for that fcuking bracelet, Kit"
 
Well that's the last of the 3 new visitors.
I hope you enjoyed.
Until next time stay safe.




ss


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment