Friday 3 April 2015

Good Karma - Crested Pigeon


It seems saving that Magpie (my last post), has bought me some good Karma.
Over the last week or so, I have had 3 new visitors to the Tapas Bar.

One I thought I’d get, One I hoped I’d get & One I didn’t know lived in the area.
As usual I have too many photos so I will post by visitor.

The One I hoped I’d get. A Crested Pigeon.

For the last few weeks I had seen a pair land in the trees behind my place.
I had started to lay the Tapas Bar on the grass in an effort to capture the bird that I thought I would get eventually (but more on that in the next post).

Now all the birds at the Tapas Bar have names & characters.

Please meet Judge John Deed & his cohort Ms Jo Mills.
 
Judge John Deed looking his most judicial
 
Our Legal Team. Rounding off Judge Deed’s team is Jo Mills.
She is a cracker Solicitor. If you’re the underdog (sorry bird), the she’s you gal.
If you’re small & them big, she’s your gal. She is the Cedrick of Solicitors.
And it doesn’t hurt that she’s sleeping with the Judge


“John, this has to stop, we are officers of the court.”
“Jo, come close, closer. Look at me. I NEED you in the most visceral way”

"John you're terrible. I know what you're doing"
"Just looking Jo"


Mal the miner explaining to the Judge & Jo
what an intolerable situation he's in.
"Don't worry Mal, I'll have a chat to Mick & Red"


Ever notice what happens to a bar full of people when the Law walks thru the door.
Red, stuck up the Blue Bar, tries his best to look like a lamp shade,
While Mick suddenly finds the view riveting.


“I’m telling you Red, I like what he’s done to the place.”
“Little John, I’m not so sure. I think he’s trying to attract a better class of client”
“The Upper Crust. 1st there was Rhonda & Ketut the Doves. They're famous for their Ads.
“Then there was Kit. Like we need more models.”...
“Then today to cap it off, bloody Judge John Deed & Jo Mills flew in”
“Who do we expect tomorrow, the bloody Queen”
“That would be good Red. I’d like to meet her”
“Little John, you’re my brother & I love you & all,

but seriously, You do my head in sometimes”

Word spread quickly that Judge John Deed & Jo Mills were here.
Pedro the Pee Wee shut his Harassment Office early to catch a glimpse of the celebrities.





Pied (Stan the butcherbirds kid & works in the family butchery), jigged TAFE hoping he might get a chance to chew the fat with the Judge.

But alas, they missed the couple by 10 minutes....
Poor Pied was pretty upset, and wouldn’t take our word for it until he checked himself.






 











Well that's it for visitor number 2,
Stay tuned for my 3rd visitor

No comments:

Post a Comment