Friday 22 August 2014

More random stuff 22/8


The week started a little wet

Spring can't get here soon enough



I had a bit of fun getting my King Parrot photos today.This bunch of bananas he is munching on is only 3' from my veranda.



If I can't see you, well, you can't see me!
brave boy

For the last 3 days every time I raised my head over the side, he would fly off. Not today. He thought a game of hide & seek was in order.
I would peek over and he would slink behind a leaf, when I lowered my head (I could still see him thru the veranda slats), he would stick his head out looking for me.
When I raised my head he would slink back. I guess we did this 4 or 5 times.
Was a hoot.(He's not very good at the hiding thing - reminds me of my cats). Then he got brave.



wake up...wake up



The next morning I was awakened by the Saratoga Alarm Clock. No-one sleeps thru that!


 
And Don't they have some Fun
hey Ma - look at me...


..I'm .hangin upside down

 
I had some left over steamed rice from the night before, so I invited some ducks in for a quick feed.
dinner guests
 
You guessed it – one of them was a food critic. Damn you masterchef.
 
bloody food critic

 So all up a pretty good week.


No comments:

Post a Comment