Sunday 3 August 2014

Having a Bad Hair Day



Justin Bieber comb over


Bitey came in today not looking his usual good looking self.

He had obviously stuck his head somewhere it shouldn’t have been.

There is much better vision on the video below.

There have been a few detractors to my blog because of my feeding wild birds.

While I do understand their concerns, I'm certain I am enriching their lives more than I detract from it.

And with this case here, I am in a perfect position to remedy Biteys problem, should it require it. That will make a funny video (a bit like giving a cat a pill), and you know it will end badly for me.

Actually I think the world would be a better place if more people did this (it’s hard to be violent & hating, when so in tune with nature).

Kookaburra having a bad hair day

No comments:

Post a Comment