Saturday 26 July 2014

Kookaburra Games - Tug of War


Let’s play games – Tug of War

 

What has surprised me in this whole feeding relationship, is the level of trust.

These are wild birds that have allowed me to interact with them on a very personal way.

And it’s thru this relationship, I am learning things every day.

One of the games we play is “Tug of War”.

We have 2 versions of this game;

When I feed them by finger & when they have to dig for a feed.

Both have the same result, and that is, a game of tug & war.

Tug of War
Kookaburra Games - Tug of War        
 
Now, if you have ever played tug of war with a dog, you would have probably noticed they growled during the game. Well, it seems Kookaburra do the same thing.

I’m not sure what this call represents.

No comments:

Post a Comment