Sunday 15 March 2015

Blue Bar part 3

Into the Valley of Death go I

I’ve repositioned the Blue Bar to leaning over the Tapas bar.
Again the birds loved it. Many preferring to hang to eat, over standing.

Now this has its advantages, like on this day.
You’ve got to give it to Lorries. For such a small bird, they have huge attitude.
Well, today Cedrick & Daphne arrived. And boy did they have the shits.

It seems that they, and only they, have the right to be at the Tapas bar, and proceeded to give grief to all the other customers.

After a while of this, Bully decided to take things into her own hands.
Landing, she lit straight into Daphne, giving her an earful.

Cedrick, seeing this flies in to the rescue.

I’ll let the photos finish this story;

Daphne, you might have the others bluffed......

......But my name is Bully.
Did you think they named me that by accident

And here come Cedrick to the recue

Bully, you'll have to let go of my toe sometime
And when you do, fair dinkum, I'm going to throttle you.
Bully says "I'd like to see that"

Mistake - big mistake, Bully
After giving Bully a satisfying throttling, he does a quick fly past and lands next to Daphne for a hero's welcome. Bully is both outraged & humiliated.
She needs to save face, so challenges Cedrick.

Again I'll let the photos finish this tale.

"Your my hero Cedrick" says Daphne
"Hah, he just got lucky"


"So, you still want to dance do you Bully? I won't be so gentle this time"

"You haven't seen the last of me Cedrick"

I do believe the last thing we heard from Bully
as she flew off in a huff, was FU
Well, twice victorious, Cedrick does a few laps of the yard, and returns for his just rewards (after all, there has to be some reward for his act of chivalry).

I'll let Daphne's reaction to her hero's return, finish this post.

Daphne jumping for joy at her hero's return.

I've just got to nuzzle you

And hug you

And groom you

And.......................
Sorry folks, we had to turn the camera off at this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment