Saturday 14 March 2015

Blue Bar part 2



Adding the Blue Bar to enhance my birds dining experience, was a complete success.

OK, there was the occasional stoush (birds do that), but generally they were more interested in playing with the bar, than previous feuds. Sort of a bit like Switzerland.

Again, I’ll let the photos tell the story.
There are times I could just throttle Mal
 
Angelina & Cedrick go eye to eye

Mick & Mal turned up to join Cedrick & Angelina

Sometimes it pays to have eyes in the back of your head

Pedro the Pee Wee called in & was well behaved.

A good old Mexican standoff


Mal photo bombing


Mal pushing his luck


Cedrick, Daphne & Pernicious tucked down the back

This could get serious Daphne, Stand behind me


"If we stand our ground on a united front, I'm sure he'll back off."
"I'm with you Cedrick"

“Here he comes, hold your ground. You still there Daphne”
“I’m right behind you Cedrick”...
“He’s not going to stop Daphne”
“Cedrick, don’t show any sign of fear. I’ve got your back”


“Daphne, he pulled up short. I told you it would work”
“You did darling. I guess we showed him”
Well that's it for this post. Stay tuned for their next adventure











 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment