Friday 3 October 2014

Zombie Kookaburras


It started off a normal sunny day.

The plan was to have a cup of coffee on the veranda & get some shots of my Kooka’s.
Normally, the cats are my 2nd shadow. Generally it’s at this point I need to marshal them inside, as they know what’s about to happen. They insist on being part of the action (and it’s not the camera they want to get in front of).

But, not this morning. They stood in the doorway growling & hissing. Refusing point blank to come out on the veranda. WTF




As usual I placed a piece of meat on the rail to attract one of my Kooka’s.

As one came in for a feed I noticed something very very unusual. Check out his eyes.




Straight away I knew what I was dealing with…….ZOMBIE BURRAS.

I know this, as my niece Tash knows all things Zombie (she’s sort of the go to girl in the family for anything on zombies).I knew instantly to go for his throat.
If they can’t bite you they can’t infect you.
 
An epic battle then ensued with him slashing his head from side to side




It was at his moment both myself & this devil from hell noticed something…..


God, my fly’s open....... Panic sets in.


the last thing a bloke wants to see


 
Devil bird was as quick as a flash. A shrill scream breaks the silence.
 
 
There must be better ways to be turned into a ZOMBIE
 









On a lighter note - here are some EPIC FAILS

what a landing should look like
missed... by that much

this is going to hurt
bloody camera. I'll never live this down





No comments:

Post a Comment