Sunday 7 September 2014

More Random Stuff 7/9



What a great day today was.

I love my new go pro.

The Sun was shining, Bob Dylan was playing in the background. And my Kookaburra’s were ready to play.

I got some great photos, a couple of cool vids, and oh yeah, beat the You Tubes policy on copyright policy (more on the copyright thing later).

How accurate are these guys when landing. 6 photos, 6 landings.


 



This video is a slow motion video of all 6 landings.
7 landings        

Now for my You Tube copyright issue.

While filming Boss on my hand, Bob Dylans “Rainy Day Woman” was playing in the background.

I had Boss moving to the tune!

Because Bob was playing in the background the video was disallowed (copyright infringement).

I was able to re-post it with a “cover” of Bob’s song (pretty good interpretation I think).

This is Boss dancing to Bob
Dancing Kookaburra        

No comments:

Post a Comment