Monday 4 May 2015

Button the playful Kookaburra #3


Buttons mood continues. I'm thinking of calling her Cyclone Button.
I lay it, she trashes it!

She plays with all the food on offer, unless it's meat, she makes bloody short work of that.
I think she's at that age she needs to try everything (how many parents are relating to this).

Every now & then I add things to the Tapas Bar to challenge the birds.
I'm starting to think Button is doing it back to me. She will pick something up, walk to the side & drop it off. She knows it does my head in. I go down, relocate said item, she'll wait till I get back upstairs, and does it again. She thinks it's a good old game.

You know & I know, Kookaburras don't eat bananas. But this is a Button.

What do we have here?


Banana hey


Gee, that was softer than I thought.


And those that don't know me, won't know that this isn't the end of it.
 
 
No way, is it that end of it.

Because, what I know is,
this will really piss him off.

Lets see him find this and put it back on the table.
Well, it turns out she's not to keen on corn.

OH YUCK....don't like it.
It's got to go.

Button making popcorn

She has repositioned the Banana (to God knows where), turned the corn into popcorn.

Now it’s time to give the pumpkin her undivided attention.
She likes mashed pumpkin, well all types except raw, but particularly mashed.

This is unfortunate for anyone or thing within a metre of her. She gets more on the outside of her beak than the inside. She then takes great pleasure shaking it off, sending it in all directions.

Button the illusionist.
At first glance I thought - yeah, better get an Exorcist
then before my very eyes - she transformed into a rabbit checking out the corn 
Again, down I go to wipe & clean the lens of my camera. She can be surprisingly accurate.
So, on this occasion I had served the mash on a plastic lid. On her first bite she discovers it.

This next series is what happened next.
I do like my pumpkin
That's Boss fleeing just above her.
He knows what's coming next.


And what do we have here?

I do believe its a toy.

And he didn't think I'd find it.

Bwahahaha, are you missing a lid?

If I hang this upside down, the pumpkin should fall off.
What! Has he glued this stuff on?


I know, I'll bang it so hard on the table the corn jumps.
Shit & shit. I just got pumpkin up my nose, and the bloody stuff is still there.
Note to self: Invert the lid next time.

She's got the hang of it.

I class this as a good result.
She achieved her goal & the Tapas Bar is still in one piece.

Having gone to such trouble to clean this lid
let me show you what I can do this.


I juggle


Not very well


But I'm young.
Give me a break. You try juggling using only your mouth.

Bored with juggling, and building up quite an appetite.
It was back to the pumpkin.
Check the birds in the background.
They can't get out of there quick enough.

This was the last photo before the lens was covered in mash. They say birds leave before the cyclone hits. Unfortunately cameras don't.

See you all on my next post













 












No comments:

Post a Comment