Saturday 10 January 2015

And then there's Cedrick

Hi, I'm Cedrick
This little guy has worked his way into my family.

Whoever penned “Curiosity killed the cat” had never seen a Lorikeet.
C'mon, what am I missing - no, really?

He needs to be a part of everything, and pays me a daily visit.

When I’m feeding my Kookas, he pops in to see what all that actions about, always hopeful there will be something other than meat on offer.

 
 
 
Enjoy the photos – some you’ve seen some you haven’t.
 
What's he doing down there? He's starting to scare me! 
You'll protect me - won't you Cedrick?



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Out of my way buddy - I may be small, but I'm feisty!
I was saying to Cedrick this arvo what a white elephant the bird bath was. No one wanted to use it. He looked at me, then looked at the birdbath, and said........

....Mate, I'm on it.
With that he put 2 claws into his beak, and whistled up his mates.
“This fellow is putting on a free drink”
“Said to be the Nectar of the Gods”.

Yeah - bloody good drop this is
The ice was broken, and Pee Wees, Wattle Birds & Noisy Miners followed when Cedrick’s boisterous mates moved on....
 
Mrs Pee Wee


Little Wattle Bird

Well it turns out, with any new pub, there's always jockeying for the best seat at the bar.
Well Cedrick & nectar aren't a good mix.
Cedrick, you're in my spot................
....so you wont move hey!

Cedrick introduced me to his girlfriend.

that's Cedrick up front

Say hello to Daphne.

Cute Butt there Cedrick
Oh Hi, I'm Daphne

He does set me some challenges.
You'll not get a photo of me in here.


Doh
And he is so attentive to Daphne.


Look at her wrong, and he's all up in arms.
Cedrick, I have the hiccups. Could you scare me?
BOO
Well that's all for now.......
Now doubt I'll pop up in this blog again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment