Friday 10 April 2015

Camouflage

Judge John Deed


The latest addition to Kooks tapas Bar has been Kit the Green Catbird.

Her Bio you will find on an earlier post.

Her arrival has however sparked comment on her camouflage.

She was heard to say she can be invisible. That she was Ninja.

So we decided to have a “Who else can be Ninja” challenge.
 
Kit the Catbird setting the standard
 
Mal the miner had a crack. That's him behind the banana
 
Daphne the Lorrie thought she'd throw her hat in the ring
Both Daphne & Mal wanted another go.
I think their 1st effort was better.
I thought Cedrick here was pretty good.
You gave Daphne & Mal a second go
Shirley the Bowerbird had a go as well

I must admit she is a natural. I didn't notice her at first, pigging out on the banana.
Now for Kits right of reply.
Whilst I realise you guys are just taking the mickey, Mimicry is the highest form of flattery, & for that I thank you.
I do think you were all stand outs, especially the Judge in the first photo. For such a big guy - wow.
And in line with the challenge here is a couple from me.



But, and here's the thing.
It's not how well you blend in when you hide.
To be True Ninja, you need to be invisible in full view.




The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Then Pfff, just like that he was gone.



















 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment