Friday 17 October 2014

A Great Photo Week



This week I was blessed with sunny conditions one day, stormy the next, which gave me some great photo opportunities.

But before we get into those, a little explanation of the cover photo. Ever wonder if Kookaburra’s suffer hangovers, well there is your answer. Didn’t he appreciate the Berocca!
We've all had mornings like this
 
Now onto the rest;

Look Mum - No Hands
Show-off
 
WHAT - CAN YOU DO BETTER! (you know what I mean girls, this weather - like really)
Tutu wearing Kookaburra
 
 

this is for my niece Tasch - she's into Johhny Depp. It's a finger thing.






 
 
 



Kookaburra eat all sorts of things. Not everything can pass through them, so they vomit up these "pellets".

If nothing else, you can't say this blog isn't educational.




 So, with that, I wish all a good week.



   
 




No comments:

Post a Comment